Looking for an excuse to escape the dark, rainy days that are ahead?
An effective way to bring down the electricity bills but without getting cold? And save on fuel and shopping costs at the same time?
Then book this Last Minute private safari to Tanzania. Because staying at home is (almost) more expensive!
We are delighted to offer an amazing Last Minute Safari Special to Tanzania at only US $2950 per person. Sharply priced – but imagine how much more you may save on gas, electricity, petrol and groceries while being on holiday.
With this 11-days private safari you visit the highlights of northern Tanzania, where you will be pampered at comfortable safari lodges. Experience again how simple life can be. Take in the views, the sounds and smells of the African wilderness. And enjoy the quiet, precious moments with each other. After the safari adventure, you will spend three full days at the island paradise of Zanzibar. Feel the sun on your skin and completely unwind at the white sandy beaches!
Last Minute Safari highlights:
- Ideal combination of the highlights of northern Tanzania and Zanzibar
- Private vehicle and guide, with no limit on kilometers driven
- Overnight in charming safari lodges based on full board
- 50% discount on guided safari walk (included)
- Free sundowner in the Serengeti
- Comfortable hotel right at one of the most beautiful beaches of Zanzibar
- Free 4th night at Zanzibar
- $70 discount per person on a hot air balloon safari (optional)
* This special promotion is valid when traveling between 1 November and 15 December 2022.